Nowadays getting a loan has become very easy with the help of the best instant loan apps. We can get a loan by applying through the best app for instant loan. Due to the large number of loan apps available on the internet, one gets confused as to which is the best app for instant loan.
In this article, we will provide you information about 15 Best Instant Loan Apps in India, with the help of which you can easily get a personal loan. If you need money urgently, and you don’t want to take a loan, then you must read this –Ways to Borrow Money in India.
Download The Money Club App Today For All Your Needs
15 Best Instant Loan Apps
Here we are going to tell you about some of the best instant loan apps. You can get a loan from these apps in very less time. From the list below, you can choose the best app for instant loan as per your convenience.
PaySense is one of the best instant loan apps where you can apply for a personal loan in a matter of minutes with the required documents.
- Monthly income should be at least Rs18,000.
- You can get a loan between Rs 5,000 to Rs 5 lakh.
- The interest rate ranges from 16% to 36%.
- The loan tenure can range from 3-60 months .
- Applicant’s age should be between 21-60 years.
CASHe is one of the best apps for instant loan. All you have to do is download the CASHe app on your phone. Upload the required documents on the app. Once approved, the loan amount is credited to your account within a few minutes. Read this: Ways to get Instant Personal Loan without documents online
- Monthly income should be at least Rs 15,000.
- You can get a loan from Rs 1000 to Rs 4 lakh.
- Rate of interest ranges from 27% to 33%.
- The loan tenure can range from 90 days to 1.5 years.
- Applicant’s age should be 18-57 years.
Know How The Money Club App Works
The Money Club
With The Money Club app you can save money as well as borrow money. With The Money Club app, you can get money through your mobile phone without the long formalities and high interest charged by the banks. This comes in handy when you need instant money from time to time to cover expenses.
Banks/NBFCs charge an interest rate between 12%-24% on personal loans. There is also no guarantee that your loan application will be accepted. Equated monthly installments (EMIs) are also higher due to higher interest. If you borrow money from chit funds as compared to personal loan, then both the interest rate and paperwork are very less. Also, your deposited money earns 3-4 times more interest as compared to Fixed Deposit. To know how Money Club App works, must read this page How Does The Money Club Mobile App Work?
You can read:
CreditBee is one of the fastest instant loan apps in India as the entire loan process is online and only a few documents are required.
- Monthly income should be at least Rs 10,000.
- Loan amount between Rs 1,000 to Rs 3 lakh.
- The tenure of the loan starts from 62 days to 15 months.
- Interest rate, from 18% to 29.95%.
- Applicant’s age must be more than 18 years
Dhani app is commonly promoted as phone se loan app. This app claims that a loan is provided to you in just 3 minutes. All you have to do is download the app and upload your PAN, Aadhaar number and address for verification.
- You can take an instant loan from Rs 10,000 to Rs 15 lakh.
- You can repay the loan within 3 to 24 months.
- Annual interest 13.99% onwards.
- Applicant’s age must be above 18 years
Save Money from Salary and Secure Your Future
MoneyTap is one of the best instant loan apps in India. People with or without credit history can also get loans. The best part is that you pay interest only on the loan amount that you use and not on the entire sanctioned amount.
- Loan amount range: Rs 35,000 to Rs 5 lakh
- Interest rates: 13% to 24.03% p.a.
- Loan tenure: 2 to 36 months
- Age of applicant: 23-55 years
- Minimum monthly income: Rs 20,000
The purpose of EarlySalary is to give personal loans to low salary earners. If both your salary and credit score are low, then EarlySalary is the best online loan app for you. There are many ways you can get a personal loan on a low CIBIL score.
- You can take a loan between Rs 5000- Rs 5 lakh.
- The loan tenure can range from 90 days to 24 months.
- The interest rates range from 0% to 36%.
- Good for those who do not have a credit score.
- Applicant’s age must be between 21-55 years
Borrow Money Hassle-Free and Without Any Paperwork
Anyone can apply for a loan on the SmartCoin app such as professionals, students and business owners as there is no age limit for availing loan on this best instant loan app. The features of the app can be easily understood by anyone.
- Loan amount from Rs 1,000 to Rs 70,000
- Annual interest from 20% to 36%
- Loan Tenure- 91 days to 270 days
- Applicant’s age should be more than 18 years
With MoneyView, you can get a home loan in 24 hours! Those with low credit scores can also apply for the loan. Apart from loans, they give you an in-built money management tool that keeps track of your expenses and tells you where you can save money. You can read our article: How to manage your finances to tide over any crisis?
- Loan Tenure – 3 months to 5 years
- Loan amount from Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lakh.
- Rate of interest 1.33% per month
- The loan tenure starts from 3 months to 5 years.
- Applicant’s age must be between 21-57 years
This app is one of the best personal loan apps in India. Anyone between 18 years and 65 years can take advantage of this fastest instant loan app. The interest rate is 10%-25% p.a. Depending on your credit profile, you can get a loan up to Rs 50 lakh. Your minimum monthly income should be Rs 15,000 (non-metro city), Rs 20,000 (metro city).
Are Saving And Investment Similar?
Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for a loan in RupeeRedee. The interest rate of this loan is 36%-48% per annum. The minimum and maximum personal loan amounts offered are Rs. 5,000 and Rs. 25,000 respectively. You do not need to give any guarantee/security to take this loan. After the loan is approved, the loan amount is transferred to your bank account in 10 minutes.
This is one of the best instant loan apps in India. You can download the LoanTap Loan app from Google play store or from its official website. You can get this loan in 24 hours. With the LoanTap app, you can get instant loans ranging from Rs 25,000 to Rs 10 lakh. The tenure of this loan ranges from 3 months to 60 months. To take advantage of LoanTap Loan, your minimum monthly salary should be Rs 30,000. The interest rate of this loan is 18%-30%.
Home Credit is a very popular name in India and the best app for instant loan. Through Home Credit, you can get an instant personal loan ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 2 lakh. The interest rate of this loan is 2% to 3% per month, which is not a lot of interest. You can apply for a loan by visiting Home Credit’s website or by downloading its app.
Borrow Money From Money Club At Very Low Interest
LazyPay personal loan app is powered by PayU. Personal loan eligibility verification is quite easy in this app, you just have to enter your mobile number and your eligibility will be checked. By applying online, you can take a loan from Rs 10,000 to Rs 1 lakh. It charges interest from 18% to 28% per annum. The interest rate of LazyPay App is low as compared to all loan apps.
Nira is one of the Best Instant Personal Loan Apps. After installing the app, in just 3 minutes you will get to know whether you will get this loan or not. With this app you can take an instant loan from Rs 5000 to Rs 1 lakh. You can easily download the NIRA fastest instant loan app from Google play store. The interest rate is decided based on how much loan you have taken and when you repay it. The maximum tenure of the loan is up to 24 months.
In this article, we have provided you information about 15 Best Instant Loan Apps. All these apps provide loans to the customers with attractive interest rates. If you are in need of an instant loan, you can download any of the best apps for instant loan mentioned in this article and get a loan within a few minutes.