Who would not love to do with some extra disposable income on hand? Of course, it is an additional benefit if you can earn additional money without making too much effort. But is it possible in India? You can be surprised to know that you have smartphone apps that quickly help you earn decent money. We will be discussing five such money-earning apps in this article.
Start earning from today
What qualifies as a money-earning app?
In simple terms, any smartphone app that allows you to make money with/without investment qualifies as a money-earning app. So, we will steer clear of money-earning websites like People Per Hour, Freelancer, Fiverr, Upwork, EduComp, etc., where you have to work to earn money. Instead, we will concentrate on how to make money from apps without working too much outside the app.
How do we earn money from apps?
We earn money from apps in many ways.
- Reselling products using your smartphone
- Online trading on reputed trading platforms
- Earning interest and dividends on making investments through apps
- Getting cashback and discounts on making payments through apps
- Referring people to specific apps/platforms
- Participating in surveys and performing small tasks online
Please note that we have not included money you can earn by playing rummy or other games that encourage gambling activities. We also exclude cryptocurrency gains made through apps because of the absence of a proper regulation in India governing these apps.
Points to Note
Everyone should note the following points when trying to earn money from apps.
- Generally, money-making apps work on user loyalty.
- You must be proactive to make money from apps.
- It is advisable to avoid apps that encourage gambling-like activities.
- Similarly, apps that depend on the element of luck should not qualify as money-earning apps.
- Though you have apps that require you to make money after investing, most money-making apps do not need any investments.
- Money-making apps offer the facility of transferring the earnings to your bank account or maintaining them in your app wallet.
However, one should note that nothing comes easy in life. You have to do some work to earn money. Otherwise, it is not an earning.
Here are the benefits and drawbacks of earning money online from smartphone apps.
Earn Money Online With Money Club
Pros of money-making apps
- Smartphone apps are generally easy to use.
- You can access your app from almost anywhere.
- These money-making apps give incentive-based rewards.
- Transferring funds to your bank accounts is convenient.
- Usually, all these apps are freely available on Google Play Store or App Store
Cons of money-making apps
- It can take time to make serious money from apps.
- At times, you might have to do silly tasks or answer irrelevant questions to earn a few rupees.
- You can lose money on gambling apps.
- There is always a risk of cyberattacks.
Here are five genuine money-earning apps that you can use to make money in India
MeeshoMeesho is a reselling app that homemakers and students love to have on their smartphones. This app provides tremendous opportunities for people to earn serious money online. However, this app rewards hard work. So, the more you work online, the better your earnings are. You can download Meesho from Google Play Store. Millions of traders and small business enterprises advertise their products on Meesho. Earning money using Meesho is straightforward.
- Download Meesho and complete your registration with KYC.
- You should submit your bank account details to receive money online.
- You can choose your niche and select products you would love to sell to others.
- Share the details of the products without the pricing with your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, or YouTube videos.
- If you get a client to like your product, you can share the pricing after adding your margin and shipping charges. Then, negotiate the terms of payment.
- Initially, it is always better to select the COD model. Subsequently, you can shift to online payments.
- Place your order with Meesho and provide the details of shipment and payment options. If it is online, you invest money by paying online. If the customer chooses COD, you can inform Meesho accordingly.
- Meesho arranges for the shipment to the customer.
- On receiving the cash payment through the logistic service provider, Meesho credits your margin to your savings account. If your customer chooses online payments, you can deduct your margin before paying Meesho. Meesho will dispatch the goods after receiving the payment.
- Depending on your talent, you can earn sufficient money using this channel.
Money ClubMoney Club is a registered and reliable online chit fund platform that allows you to earn substantial income using the Money Club app. Besides making interest on your investments, this app will enable you to refer new customers and earn money. Earn money through the Money Club Online Chit Fund Platform
- Download the Money Club app and register yourself on the platform.
- Complete the KYC norms and start your journey with a pilot club.
- All the club members can participate in the bidding where you place your bid. The bidder who offers the highest interest rate wins the right to receive the pooled money.
- Money Club informs you of the winning bidder’s details and the amount to be remitted.
- You can remit the money and update the transaction details on the app.
- The bid amount of the winner is equally distributed among the club members (except the winner). This is the dividend on your investment
- Open the Money Club app
- Open the app menu and click on the Refer and Earn option.
- Share your referral code with your friends directly on Whatsapp.
- Please encourage them to join Money Club using your referral code.
- You can track your referral status by clicking on the ‘My Earnings’ in the Leader Board screen.
Bharat Pe 12% ClubBharat Pe is a reputed payment app that allows merchants and small business entities to receive payments from different payment apps by scanning a single QR code. Bharat Pe offers you excellent opportunities to earn sufficient income by investing in its platform. It has introduced a 12% Club where it pays 12% interest on every investment. Besides, members can also borrow money at 12%. Bharat Pe links you with reputed P2P platforms through which it lends to needy persons. But, Bharat Pe pays you 12% interest per annum daily. This interest is not reinvested. Hence, it is available for you to withdraw. For example, you invest Rs 100,000 on the 12% Club platform. Bharat Pe pays Rs 12,000 as annual interest. So, your daily earnings are approximately Rs 33. Thus, you make Rs 1000 in a month. You can withdraw the accumulated interest at any time without incurring any charges. No bank or financial institution pays Rs 1000 as monthly interest on an investment of Rs 100,000. So, Bharat Pe is an excellent avenue to make money from apps. However, this app requires you to invest money on the platform.
G-PayG-Pay has become a household name today, thanks to the demonetisation exercise and the COVID-19 pandemic. Today, almost every street side vendor, autorickshaw driver, tea vendor, and the big departmental stores accept payment through G-Pay and other similar apps like Phone Pe, MobiKwik, PayTM, etc. These apps allow you to earn money from apps by offering exciting cashback and discount offers. You can download G-Pay from Google Play Store on your Android phones and register using your phone number. You have to link your bank account with G-Pay to make and receive payments. G-Pay automatically searches for your bank account using your registered phone number. As G-Pay uses the UPI interface for payments, it is safe.
- G-Pay rewards users with cashback and discounts on making specific threshold payments for their daily purchases.
- You can conveniently transfer money from your bank account to others and earn cashback and discounts.
- Similarly, you can recharge your mobiles and DTH subscriptions and pay utility bills using G-Pay.
GrowwInvesting in shares and mutual funds is a time-tested way of earning money in India. Groww presents an innovative way of making money from online trading apps. The principle is the same. You invest money in shares and trade them online. Your gains get credited to your bank account while you pay for your losses. Groww has a simple user interface that makes online trading very easy. Besides, Groww is one of the safest ways to make money from apps. You can access real-time price updates and complete information on all listed companies. While trading on Groww can help you earn money from apps, you can also save money in mutual funds using the same app. Besides, Groww, you have apps like Upstox that perform similarly. These online trading apps are excellent money-earning apps. However, you should know the market well before investing in it.
We have discussed five high-quality money-earning apps that enable you to earn genuine money using apps. While Meesho requires you to work, Money Club requires investment and referrals. G-Pay is an excellent payment app, whereas Groww is an online trading app. Finally, Bharat Pe offers one of the best returns on investment.
Therefore, these apps provide excellent avenues to earn money from apps.