I remember my early childhood times when my father used to write down every expense made during the day. It would include costs even as small as 0.50 paise for chocolate. I still recall that he used to summon us in the evenings daily to provide an account of whatever we spent during the day. Honestly, I wouldn’t say I liked that, but in hindsight, I realized that he was right. That was one of my earliest financial planning experiences that I diligently follow even today. The only difference is that I have automatic smartphone apps to track and monitor my income and expenses.
So, here are some of the most user-friendly financial planning apps that can make a difference.
With Money Club You Can Earn Around 10-20% Return On Your Investment
1. Money View – Expense Manager
- Get insights into your recent banking transactions.
- Check your bank balances at a glance.
- Classify your payments into various categories for easy analysis.
- Provide a weekly summary to help check overspending and thus, improve your financial planning efficiency.
- Send personalized billing reminders to ensure you do not miss any payment.
- Analyze your spending trends and track your financial progress.
2. Monefy – Expense Tracker and Budget Manager
- Adding new records is not an issue because it allows manual entries.
- It backs up and exports the data in a simple, readable format.
- It is amongst the most secure apps as it protects your data with passcode protection.
- It provides detailed information in a simple Excel chart allowing you to analyze your expenses.
- You can save the data in your Google Drive and synchronize it regularly.
- It helps you control recurring expenses.
- You can create multiple accounts and manage your budget accordingly.
- It makes data analysis simple.
3. Wallet – A Multi-purpose App
- It ensures automatic synchronization of your transactions. Similarly, it categorizes them accordingly for analysis.
- The app provides graphical analysis and actionable insights into your various accounts and transactions.
- The app manages your bills and tracks the due dates accordingly.
- It provides information on your upcoming expenses and indicates how they affect the cash flow.
- It allows you to share accounts with your spouse and other family members.
- It offers various features like debt management, automatic cloud sync, geo-mapping transactions, shopping lists, etc.
Save Or Borrow Money Hassle Free With India’s 1st Digital Chit Fund Platform
We have discussed three user-friendly financial apps that help track your income and expenses. So, you get a fair idea of the amounts you save monthly. It helps decide your wants and your needs properly. A careful analysis can help plan your budget by reducing unnecessary spending and thus, helping increase your overall income.
An enhanced net savings level lets you deploy your surplus funds in various investment avenues. One of the most accessible investment avenues is the chit fund. You have reliable chit fund platforms like Money Club that help get the best out of your investments. The most exciting aspect of the Money Club Chit Fund platform is that it encourages you to save more by offering the best returns on your investments. You can synchronize such investments also on these financial apps and prepare your budget to help tide over any financial crisis.