What is the need for self declaration?
- The Self Declaration form is a confirmation of your self declared data on the Money Club Platform. This form will be Aadhaar e-signed by you.
- Money Clubbers need to complete the self declaration to join the fortnightly and monthly clubs on the platform.
- These clubs will be formed in collaboration with the chit fund companies (our partners) which would require signed documentation from your end, including the self declaration and the chit agreements per club along with the other club-related documents.
- Only those members who successfully complete the self declaration and the other required documentation will get the opportunity to join the Fortnightly and Monthly frequency clubs.
Steps to complete the Self declaration
Follow the steps below to complete your self declaration –
- Visit the ‘My Verification’ section of the Money Club app
- Click on the ‘Complete my Self declaration’ button
- Submit your personal details for preparing the Self declaration document
- Wait for the e-signing popup on the app (refresh the app if you don’t see the popup)
- Proceed to e-sign the document with your Aadhaar number and OTP sent to your Aadhaar linked mobile number (Note: Use your Aadhaar only and not someone else’s). You must have your Aadhaar number linked with your mobile number (not necessarily your Money Club registered mobile number) to complete this process.
- Once the document is successfully e-signed and gets auto-verified, you will be able to download it. In case if the auto-verification fails, our team will manually verify the e-signed document within 24 hours and you will be notified once it is done.
- You can download the successfully e-signed and verified document from the ‘My Verification’ section of the app.
In case of any issues, you can reach us from the ‘Help’ section of the app.